Getting wicked at the Wild Spirit
These guys offer great adventure on the Garden Route.
Adrenaline and adventure on the Garden Route
• Free shuttle down the road to one of the Garden Route’s most beautiful day hikes.
• Swim in secret bays or bird watch off their canoes at Nature’s Valley Beach.
• Local horse rides and township tour.
• African Elephants
Walk to the local farm stall for delicious organic produce.
World’s highest bungy and skydive nearby.
Back home, enjoy:
• The waterfall and rock pools
• A yoga/meditation room
• Eco swimming pool
• Travelling musicians
• Spontaneous dress-up parties
• Weekly drum circles, fire dancing and potjiekos
(randomly selected service providers from all regions)
Soul country, food for the soul.
Small group safaris throughout Southern Africa.
Discover the glorious underwater world of the two oceans.
A backpackers for adventure activities
Safaris leaving from Gauteng and travelling to Victoria Falls via Botswana.
(Victoria Falls,Zimbabwe and Zambia)
Myxo’s Cultural Tours
Welcome to God's country at the Tsitsa Falls
(Hogsback,Eastern Cape Inland and the Karoo)
A South African wine tour with a difference.
Based at Sani Lodge, they offer tours into the spectacular mountain kingdom of Lesotho.